Take Action, Make a Donation
The purpose of the Garden of Hope Capital Campaign is to create a center in Newark’s West Ward Fairmount Neighborhood that would support the growth and sustainability of the local food system, amplify community-led initiatives surrounding nutrition and wellness, and offer agricultural education and entrepreneurship opportunities.
We are seeking your support for the redevelopment of the Garden of Hope. Our facility is being built to be a one-stop-shop for residents to live healthy, sustainable, and eco-friendly lives. Our facility will feature:
- A hydroponic greenhouse, growing plants in nutrient solutions, for year-round food production.
- A farm stand available to the public three days a week.
- A commercial kitchen to enhance healthy cooking.
- Agricultural education workshops and classes open to the public.
- Storage shed and a walk-in refrigeration unit with ample space for storage and preservation of produce.
As a grassroots organization, we rely heavily on support like yours. Because of you, we’re able to demonstrate the need and importance of our work and ensure that more residents have access to fresh, locally grown produce. Click the link to download the Capital Campaign Sponsorship Form to make your pledge today.